Annique Baby Care
In 1968 Dr Annique Theron stumbled across the natural healing powers of the South African herb, Rooibos, when she warmed Lorinda, her allergic baby’s bottle with warm Rooibos tea. For the first time since birth, Lorinda slept through the night and her allergic reactions to even mother’s milk calmed down. View a range of our Rooibos Baby products below.
Baby 2 in 1 Shampoo & Body wash 200ml$22.00
Baby Body Lotion 200ml$25.00
Baby Fabric Softener 1L$28.00
Baby Rooibos Tea 100g$14.00
Baby Shampoo 200ml
Baby Sun Screen SPF20 30ml
Fabric Detergent 1lt$28.00
Gironky & Friends Bubble Bath 500ml$19.00
Hip-OH Soap Bar 125g$14.00
Hippity Hop Soap Bar 2 X 65g$14.00
Moist Silky Bar 120g$14.00
Made with our legendary Rooibos extract which is high in antioxidants, this range offers the best in protection for your child’s skin.
Mild, safe & pure
You will want the mildest, safest, purest baby care products and be assured that all your baby care essentials have been carefully evaluated to ensure they are made from only the safest ingredients.
A baby’s skin is very soft and can be sensitive at times, especially when skin conditions such as dry skin, eczema or diaper rash appear.
This amazing range was formulated and launched in 1990 and through the years we have changed the lives of mothers everywhere
Annique’s Baby Rooibos Tea can help your little one with the following:
- Prevent skin rashes and sensitivity.
- Soothe food allergies when used to prepare milk formula.
- Rooibos tea’s anti-inflammatory qualities can provide topical benefits: add to baby’s bath water to soothe skin irritation and rashes.
- Relieves colic, insomnia, food allergies, stomach cramps, diarrhoea, nausea, vomiting and eczema.
- Replace juices or water with the Rooibos Baby Tea for an anti-allergic and nutritional supplementary drink.
- The Rooibos Baby Tea may also be added to normal bottle-feed but does not replace bottlefeeds or breastfeeding.