Pure vitamin A and C helps to improve skin elasticity and reverse the signs of ageing
The active ingredients in these vitamins help to revive the skin, reducing the appearance of fine lines and environmental damage caused by sun exposure. Your skin will appear more radiant and feel silky smooth to the touch. Important: Please use Annique’s Essense Dermablock SPF 30 in conjunction with this product.
What is RetinQ?
RetiniQ is a unique silky skin treatment in a lightweight gel base that combines the effectiveness of stable Retinol, Vitamin C, natural Vitamin E with Tomato Seed extract. The active ingredients in these vitamins helps revive the skin, reducing the appearance of fine lines and environmental damage caused by sun exposure. Your skin will appear more radiant and smooth with continual use of the product.
What makes this product unique?
- Retinol – an effective age-reducer, leads to more youthful, healthier skin.
- Tomato seed extract – Lycopene provides antioxidant protection from environmental damage, shielding skin from premature aging. It has the capability to improve cellular functions that are essential to keeping skin looking young. Lycopene strengthens skin by enhancing its ability to produce collagen and reduce the DNA damage that leads to wrinkles.
- Microsponge technology – a patented, sustained release method to entrap active ingredients more efficiently and enhance efficacy and stability of formulation.
- Vitamin C – An antioxidant to help improve skin radiance and firmness.
- Natural Vitamin E – An antioxidant that has a synergistic effect in combination with Vitamin C and Retinol.
RetiniQ has the added benefit of Tomato Seed Extract (Solanum Lycopersicum) and natural Vitamin E contained in microsponge technology. This fabulous technologically advanced product is available in a golden pearl ampoule.
Must be applied on a cleansed skin before your Revitalising Cream around the eye area, between eyebrows and around the mouth and nose. It can also be applied on the neck and other facial areas where fine lines appear. The RetiniQ must only be applied at NIGHT and you must apply a sunblock in the morning like the Essense DermaBlock.