Made with Green Rooibos extract and co-enzyme Q10
As we get older our skin cells become “lazier” and less effective. This can lead to dull, run-down appearance. Q10 Therapy contains pure co-enzyme Q10 that naturally energises the cells to help them perform better and to promote a youthful and healthier skin.
Vitamin Q or Coenzyme Q10 (CoQ10) is a substance that’s found naturally in almost every cell in the body. It plays a vital role in the delivery of cellular energy and it also has potent antioxidant benefits.
Q10 Therapy is a real miracle worker, containing natural ingredients like hyaluronic acid, which forms an essential part of the connective tissue between cells. Co-enzyme Q10 boosts cell energy to help tighten and refine skin.
“Your skin’s Red Bull”
Annique Q10 Therapy delivers visible results that you could never dream possible. It is like an energy drink for your skin!
Energy is the key to natural skin rejuvenation – helping skin metabolism to go into fast forward to restructure collagen fibres (tightens skin), produce new skin cells, improve blood circulation and distribute nutrients, which protect and restore the skin.
The Q10 Therapy contains coenzyme Q10, that forms a link in the energy chain of cell metabolism. Q10 also strengthens cells’ resistance to ageing and disease.
It is ideal for
- dull skin,
- adult skin problems,
- dry and oily skin balance,
- enlarged pores, and
- reproduction of youthful new cells
Coenzyme Q10 assists in oxygen utilisation and energy production in cells and is a super-powerful antioxidant. Coenzymes work with enzymes in their various functions in the body.
This miracle product contains natural ingredients like:
- Evening Primrose Oil which retains skin moisture, rejuvenates, re-energises cell metabolism and restores skin elasticity.
- Vitamin E which is a powerful antioxidant that removes free radicals. It provides essential protection against sunburn, dehydration and ageing and can penetrate to the capillary layer of the skin and, therefore, has a healing effect on scars, pimples and acne.
- Coenzyme Q10 which strengthens the cells and enhances cell immunity and collagen biosynthesis.
- Herbal extracts like hops, rosemary, horsetail and lemon which stimulate the biosynthesis and activate microcirculation to repair cells’ elasticity and connective tissue.
- Other herbal extracts like chamomile, cornflower, lime, calendula and St. John’s Wort which makes the product effective for sensitive skin and reduces inflammation and irritations and removes impurities from cells.
- The Annique Q10 Therapy also contains Rooibos extract that provides a powerful antioxidant and superoxide dismutase (SOD) to remove free radicals from the skin cells. The Rooibos extract not only prevents premature ageing but can in fact, reduce the fine lines, wrinkles, and discoloration already forming part of the skin’s appearance.
- Hyaluronic acid protects the skin against loss of moisture and prevents harmful components from entering the skin.
- Glycosome is a liposome that disperses ingredients to restore intercellular lipid layers of the skin. The moisturising lipids in the liposomes help the upper layers of skin retain moisture and a youthful glow.
- Lipogard is the most important ingredient. Lipogard in Q10 Therapy provides the critical ingredient coenzyme Q10, forming the essential link in the skin cells’ energy chain. This ingredient also strengthens the skin’s natural immunity.
Unfortunately, as we age the production of coenzyme Q10 diminishes. As a result, cells lose their efficiency (energy production) and protecting capacity (antioxidant power) which are important requirements for healthy, young skin. Make sure you supplement your body and your skin with coenzyme Q10, so you can look and feel younger for longer.
Press the Q10 Therapy onto your skin in the morning and evening, after your Annique moisturiser. Apply around the eyes, neck and hands. For quick results, apply throughout the day onto areas with pigmentation marks and wrinkles.